Monday, March 2, 2009

4 days and counting down!!!!


Can you believe it, now it is only 4 days to go before my family is all together once again. How wonderful it will be. I was speaking with Laska this weekend and said I more than likely will not sleep on thursday nite so I have 1 less day than everyone else. She then turned to Darrell and advised him to slip a sleeping aid into my food that nite. I guess I will just have to forego the eating.
As you can see the hotel at which I work has undergone a sign change. We are all awaiting the other new things we will have. I will let you know later.....

We had a wonderful weekend driving to Moscow, Idaho and then taking a wrong road and driving for over an hour only to end up in Lewiston, Idaho??? How funny is that? I kept telling Darrell to remember Elder Wirthlin's address 'Come what may and love it!' It really was a beautiful drive along the river, our bottom ends were sore by the time we got out of the car. But all is good. We had a nice visit with Laska, she was so kind to let us take over her bed for the nite while she got little to no sleep on the couch. Thank you Laska for that. We had a great time.

Spencer just called and told me that they took Adyson to the drs and she has a slight ear infection and has been growing wonderfully. I am so excited to be able to have them home once again. You should see how beautiful she is. Yes, I know I am very partial, but what grandmother isn't?

Dee has been working on our washroom, he is putting down tile and doing a beautiful job. He is such a brilliant young man. It is my prayer he will be able to realize how much we love him.

So, if your reading this know that I would love to hear how your doing.....

No comments: